The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Multi-Index Lifestyle Mod 1 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.08 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 253.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.74%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis JLMOX
Will JLMOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.