The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Multi-Index Lifestyle Growth 1 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.83 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 950.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.75%
- Turnover 74%
Morningstar’s Analysis JLGOX
Will JLGOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.