The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Multi-Index Lifestyle Cnsrv 1 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.64 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 210.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.14%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis JLCGX
Will JLCGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.