The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Multi-Index Lifestyle Bal 1 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.27 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 917.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.21%
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis JIBOX
Will JIBOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.