JHancock Multi-Asset High Income R6's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.83 / 0.00
- Total Assets 121.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.48%
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis JIASX
Will JIASX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.