Strength in JHancock Strategic Income Opps NAV's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.91 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 3.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.24%
- Effective Duration 4.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JHSEX
Will JHSEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.