All the share classes of John Hancock Income earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral. That represents a change from previous ratings owing to a downgrade of the strategy’s People Pillar to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.87 / 0.35 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.41%
- Effective Duration 4.32 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JHFIX
Will JHFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.