Delaware Ivy Value A's recent fee cut isn't enough to counter the impact of its decreased People Pillar rating, resulting in a downgrade to this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.37 / 1.15 %
- Total Assets 826.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.080%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.64%
- Turnover 64%
Morningstar’s Analysis IYVAX
Will IYVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.