A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Voya Global Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.47 / 0.80 %
- Total Assets 283.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.99%
- Effective Duration 6.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis INGBX
Will INGBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.