Columbia High Yield Bond benefits from a robust process and a promising team, but recent performance suggests that the current duo at its helm could use more time to demonstrate its edge over peers. That supports a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across most share classes, though its expensive C share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.64 / 0.55 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.05%
- Effective Duration 3.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis INEAX
Will INEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.