Weakness in IMS Strategic Income's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.15 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 12.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.98%
- Turnover 477%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMSIX
Will IMSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.