The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Columbia Global Opportunities A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.93 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 382.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 98%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMRFX
Will IMRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.