An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit ERShares US Large Cap™ Inst to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.00 / 1.96 %
- Total Assets 28.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 187%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMPLX
Will IMPLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.