The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Multi-Asset Income I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 147.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.90%
- Turnover 127%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMAIX
Will IMAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.