Invesco Income Allocation’s narrow focus on yield goals drives a riskier approach to asset allocation and fund selection. With a lackluster risk management approach and tight team resources, it receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across most share classes, with the more expensive C share getting Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.53 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 444.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.82%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis ILAAX
Will ILAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.