Catalyst Insider Income I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.91 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 71.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.28%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis IIXIX
Will IIXIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.