A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Integrity High Income A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.27 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 50.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.79%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis IHFAX
Will IHFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.