Integrity Dividend Harvest A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.54 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 308.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.02%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis IDIVX
Will IDIVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.