Intrepid Income Institutional earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.96 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 316.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.17%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis ICMUX
Will ICMUX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.