Hotchkis & Wiley Mid Cap Value’s contrarian profile isn’t for the faint of heart but should reward investors who are aware of its risks. Accordingly, the strategy’s I and Z share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, with the more-expensive A and C shares at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 49.37 / 1.84 %
- Total Assets 532.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.49%
- Turnover 41%
Morningstar’s Analysis HWMIX
Will HWMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.