Hotchkis & Wiley Mid Cap Value’s contrarian profile isn’t for the faint of heart but should reward investors who are aware of its risks. Accordingly, the strategy’s I and Z share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, with the more-expensive A and C shares at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 48.40 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 541.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.27%
- Turnover 41%
Morningstar’s Analysis HWMAX
Will HWMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.