Hotchkis & Wiley High Yield’s veteran portfolio managers and large fundamental research team drive this differentiated approach that focuses on debt of small- and mid-cap companies. The fund earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze for its cheapest share classes and Neutral for its more expensive.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.27 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 799.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.37%
- Effective Duration 3.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HWHIX
Will HWHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.