Hartford World Bond's distinctive, risk-conscious approach, engineered and executed by Wellington's skilled global-bond investment team, earn it a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver on its cheapest share classes; its pricier shares range from Neutral to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.21 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 3.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Effective Duration 3.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HWDIX
Will HWDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.