Hartford Emerging Markets Local Debt Y boasts strong People and Process Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.69 / 0.00
- Total Assets 39.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging-Markets Local-Currency Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.35%
- Effective Duration 4.70 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HLDYX
Will HLDYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.