A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Hamlin High Dividend Equity Instl's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.24 / 0.04 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.37%
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis HHDFX
Will HHDFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.