This flexible global bond fund benefits from an extremely stable and focused team and a high-conviction investment process. The Morningstar Analyst Rating for the Institutional shares of Janus Henderson Developed World Bond is unchanged at Silver. More expensive share classes are rated Bronze and Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.91 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.820%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.76%
- Effective Duration 8.53 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HFAAX
Will HFAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.