With a sound and long-tenured team in charge of a thoughtful process, Virtus Vontobel Emerging Markets Opportunities rests on solid ground, though some recent changes in roles and responsibilities bear watching. The vehicle retains a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for cheaper share classes, while the expensive C shares land at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.68 / 2.04 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis HEMZX
Will HEMZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.