Strength in Hartford High Yield Y’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.72 / 0.54 %
- Total Assets 395.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.27%
- Effective Duration 4.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HAHYX
Will HAHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.