Harbor Core Plus Bond is run by a capable team employing a sensible, no-nonsense strategy that works well with its investor-friendly cost structure. The fund’s cheapest shares carry a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its more-expensive class is rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.40 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 997.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.40%
- Effective Duration 6.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HABDX
Will HABDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.