Madison Tax-Free National Y's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.18 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 18.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.82%
- Effective Duration 4.68 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GTFHX
Will GTFHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.