Goldman Sachs Small/Mid Cap Growth Instl’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.38 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSMYX
Will GSMYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.