The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Lord Abbett Fundamental Equity C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.51 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.53%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis GILAX
Will GILAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.