Abrdn Emerging Markets Equity benefits from solid portfolio managers, a sizable research team, and a disciplined, time-tested, quality-focused investment approach. The U.S. mutual fund’s three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its two pricier ones are rated Neutral. The separately managed account vehicle id rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.30 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.26%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis GEGAX
Will GEGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.