A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit CMG Mauldin Core I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.58 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 11.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 372%
Morningstar’s Analysis GEFIX
Will GEFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.