A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Fidelity® Worldwide's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Silver. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.36 / 1.24 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.80%
- Turnover 137%
Morningstar’s Analysis FWWFX
Will FWWFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.