Federated Hermes Fund for US Govt Secs A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.44 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.32%
- Effective Duration 6.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FUSGX
Will FUSGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.