Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Federated Hermes Short-Term Income Svc to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.25 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Effective Duration 1.70 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FSTIX
Will FSTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.