FPA New Income has executed a long-planned management handoff and reopened to new investors. It has always been shareholder-focused, though, and new fee waivers further cement that reputation. It carries a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.55 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 8.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Effective Duration 1.70 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FPNIX
Will FPNIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.