Varied analytical support and a restrained mandate earn Franklin U.S. Government Securities a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest shares classes, while its priciest one gets a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.22 / 0.57 %
- Total Assets 2.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 2.78%
- Effective Duration 5.32 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FKUSX
Will FKUSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.