A seasoned trio of comanagers lead Fidelity Advisor Limited Term Bond’s disciplined approach to investing in short-term bonds while leveraging the firm’s robust resources. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver on its cheapest share class, while its pricier shares range from Bronze to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.99 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.64%
- Effective Duration 2.53 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FJRLX
Will FJRLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.