The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Equity Income A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.97 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 279.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.15%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis FIUTX
Will FIUTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.