The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Total Return A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.36 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 405.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.63%
- Turnover 57%
Morningstar’s Analysis FITRX
Will FITRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.