An upgrade in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Federated Hermes Max-Cap Index IS's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver from Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.35 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 187.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.23%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis FISPX
Will FISPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.