A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Kempner Multi-Cap Deep Value Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.71 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 34.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.16%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis FIKDX
Will FIKDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.