Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Federated Hermes High Income Bond A to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.58 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 493.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.53%
- Effective Duration 4.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FHIIX
Will FHIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.