Franklin High Income benefits from tenured managers and a stable team of analysts, but its fundamentally focused approach is not distinct compared with its peers. It receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheaper share classes and a Negative rating for the more expensive C shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 1.67 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 5.86%
- Effective Duration 3.57 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FHAIX
Will FHAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.