Fidelity Floating Rate High Income’s experienced managers apply a circumspect and thorough approach, backed by a sizable research cohort. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares receive a Neutral rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.16 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 12.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.76%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis FFRTX
Will FFRTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.