Strength in Fidelity Advisor® Corporate Bond A's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.59 / 0.38 %
- Total Assets 4.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.01%
- Effective Duration 7.04 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FCBAX
Will FCBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.