A lowering of its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Fidelity Advisor® Biotechnology I's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.55 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Health
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 43%
Morningstar’s Analysis FBTIX
Will FBTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.