A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Cantor FBP Appreciation & Income Opps's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.82 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 33.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.61%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis FBPBX
Will FBPBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.